What denomination is Turning Point?
We are an independent non-denominational church associated with the Alliance for Renewal Churches.
The Alliance for Renewal Churches is an association of churches, leaders, and missions who share a common vision for the church.
The ARC sees the church as the primary presence of God’s redemptive purpose on earth in this age. Through our corporate life we are to demonstrate the power of the Gospel. As the family of God, we proclaim the Gospel to our neighbors and to the world.
In addition, we see the church giving to God the glory due Him through worship and good works. The church as a community, therefore, prioritizes worship toward God, the proclamation of God’s redemptive work, and good works toward our neighbors in the world. The church is constantly renewing and being renewed because it is composed of imperfect but saved people in a changing world. Therefore, we need to welcome the winds of renewal and be open to change.
What does the ARC do?
The ARC encourages and supports leadership by:
- Maintaining a system of pastoral care for leaders
- Providing resources, training programs, and counsel for leaders
- Providing ordination to qualified pastors and elders
Supports the life, order, and ministry of affliated churches by:
- Providing counsel and, when necessary, a court of appeals for church disputes
- Providing literature and conferences
- Fostering orthodox belief, biblical lifestyles, and adherence to our commonly held values
Extends the testimony of the Kingdom of God by:
- Encouraging and coordinating church planting
- Supporting short and long-term overseas missions
- Forging relationships with other like-minded groups
For more information visit www.arcchurch.org